ILIA IS A CLEAN SKINCARE-POWERED MAKEUP BRAND. WITH ROOTS IN ORGANIC AND NATURAL BASES, THESE ACTIVE FORMULAS ARE LAYERED WITH PERFORMANCE-DRIVEN INGREDIENTS, EACH OF WHICH WAS CAREFULLY CHOSEN FOR IMPACT AND EFFECT. THE RESULT? INNOVATIVE FORMULAS, PRODUCTS YOU CAN TRUST, AND SKIN THAT LOOKS AND FEELS ALIVE.
We are poised for incredible growth as the Clean Color category gains momentum industry-wide. We are looking for a rock star Marketing Manager who is ready to join a fast-growing beauty brand. The ideal candidate loves marketing, has an attention to detail, a passion for storytelling and a general love of beauty. If you are a super organized, personable, collaborative, and a love-to-solve-problems multitasker, read on!
ILIA is based in beautiful Laguna Beach, CA. We believe that balance and transparency apply not only to our products, but in the way we treat our employees and one another. We are a casual, happy and incredibly motivated group – we actually enjoy what we do! If you are interested in contributing your skills to our brand, we would love to hear from you.
- Support Director of Marketing in creating focused marketing to support overall calendar and priorities
- Work collaboratively with PR, sales, creative and operations teams to develop and execute new launches and promote evergreen campaigns
- Source all marketing and sales tools needed for in store activations and major retailer events
- Support launch plan for all newness from ideation to shelf
- Support always on core support plan for bestsellers
- Disseminate ILIA brand voice and assets, ensuring consistency across all channels
- Search for and develop strategic opportunities with new and current brand partners
- Build, manage and maintain close relationships and maintain daily correspondence with wholesale .com and marketing teams
- Act as liaison between field and marketing, filtering all requests and ensuring they have all tools needed to succeed
- Keep ILIA top of mind and support wholesale marketing departments to ensure they receive all marketing and brand assets in a timely manner
- Support Director of International in gathering all marketing needs for local markets
- Submit creative requests and manage timelines to ensure deliverables arrive on time and in budget
- Support major internal and external meetings (market week & sales seminar decks and meeting prep)
- Partner with Director of Education to create branded presentations and collateral that support wholesale eventing and trainings across all channels
- Track annual marketing budget and reconcile monthly actual to budget
- Develop promotional items for field team to animate launches and brand
- Maintain marketing calendar to ensure all activations are tracked and updated as programs shift
- Support Marketing Director in creating launch books and launch recaps
- When possible, attend brand & industry events as a representative of ILIA with the objective of creating content, and connecting with the community in real life.
- Stay up to date on market trends, launches and events
- Strong understanding the beauty industry
- Must be a strong storyteller and communicator
- Must understand ILIA’s aesthetic and support our image across all touchpoints
- Creative and organized
- Strong attention to detail, specifically deadlines, spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Strong prioritization skills with the ability to manage and complete multiple projects simultaneously within time constraints
- Experience working with a small/rapidly growing business is a huge plus
- Passion for skincare / beauty industry
- Ideal candidate would come from beauty industry and experience with makeup is a plus
Sound like a good fit? Please send your resume to careers@ILIAbeauty.com and make sure to include salary requirements and explain how you can contribute to our success. Please reference “MARKETING MANAGER” in subject line. Please, no phone calls, no recruitment agencies, and no relocations. ILIA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.