A talc-free SPF 20 translucent powder formula that nourishes and softens skin, while taking down shine thanks to a skin-texture, translucent finish. Formulated with aloe leaf extract to keep skin feeling cared for, and passion fruit and rosemary oil to soothe and fight inflammation. Leaves skin’s surface shine-free, but enough of a lit-from-within luminosity to leave it looking healthy and glowing.
Housed in a seamless Flow-Thru component that clicks to open and close, this handheld powder also offers a ‘buff’ setting for even more control, and removable brush for easy cleaning. Ideal for touch-ups, or for reapplying SPF throughout the day while on-the-go.
- Best Natural SPF, Glamour Magazine (2018)
0.07oz | 2.3g
For best results, use as the final step of your complexion routine to set makeup in place with SPF 20 protection. Reapply anytime, anywhere thanks to a convenient built-in brush.
- Remove the cap to reveal the retractable brush.
- Rotate the dial on the lower part of the handle to the “open" position.
- Hold the brush at a downward angle, then tap several times with the side of your hand until you see powder gather in the middle of the brush.
- Starting at the center of your face, work your way outwards with a sweeping motion.
- Turn the dial to “buff” to help release leftover powder and continue sweeping across the face, neck and décolleté.
- Turn the toggle position to “close” and replace the cap.
- Reapply as needed to mattify and extend SPF protection.
To refill your flow-thru brush:
- Hold the container brush side up, then carefully spin the clear component at the bottom counter-clockwise to reveal a small jar.
- Grab your replacement powder and dispense onto a smooth handheld surface, then transfer product into the clear jar component.
- Hold upright and spin the clear stopper clockwise until its securely in place.
Active: Non-nano Zinc Oxide 14
Inactive: Mica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch*, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Sunflower Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Leaf, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf*, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate. *certified Organic Ingredients. Ingrédients Certifiés Biologiques.
This product is certified Gluten-free.
This ingredient list is subject to change, it is the most up-to-date ingredient list and may differ from product packaging.
What kind of skin is this for?
All skin types can benefit from the SPF 20 protection. The lightweight powder helps to absorb excess oil and shine, so it works especially well for those with oily skin.
Is this a finishing powder or a setting powder?
Both. This lightweight powder blurs, softens fine lines, and mattifies without looking cakey, thanks to the finely milled organic corn starch.
Why is talc-free important?
Talc is known to have traces of asbestos which is a carcinogen.
Does this powder leave a whitecast on deeper skin?
Because the powder is so finely milled, it will not leave a white cast.
Does this flashback in photos?
What is non-nano?
Non-Nano Zinc Oxide is a safe physical form of sunscreen that protects against UVA and UVB rays. Non-nano means that the product is not small enough to enter your bloodstream. Our patent pending Non-Nano Zinc Oxide has an average particle size of 150 nanometers. This means it’s safe for the skin and the environment—it is the SAFEST form of SPF.
How do you use the Flow Thru Component?
Turn the toggle position to ‘open’. Hold the component with the brush on an angle pointing downward. Tap several times with the brush on your hand until you see powder gather in the middle of the brush. Starting at the center of your face, with a sweeping motion, work your way outwards. Turn to “buff” to help release leftover powder and continue sweeping across the face, neck, and décolleté. Turn toggle position to “close” and replace the cap.
Is the Flow Thru component refillable?
Yes, you can purchase our SPF powders in jar form and refill the canister. It also has a magnetic brush, which makes cleaning easy.
- certified Gluten-free
Key Active Ingredients
Organic aloe leaf powderHelps to soothe irritations and tame redness.
Hibiscus flowerAn antioxidant that helps to calm skin.
Organic rosemary leaf powderHelps to protect skin and soothe redness.