Sales Operations Coordinator
ILIA is a clean color pioneer. This beautiful, vivid brand's formulas have roots in organic bases, layered with performance-driven ingredients, each of which was carefully chosen for impact and effect. The result? Innovative formulas, products you can trust, and skin that looks and feels alive.
We are poised for incredible growth as the Clean Makeup category gains momentum industry-wide. ILIA is based in beautiful Laguna Beach, CA. We believe that balance and transparency apply not only to our products, but in the way we treat our employees and one another. We are a casual, happy and incredibly motivated group – we actually enjoy what we do! If you are interested in contributing your skills to our brand, we would love to hear from you.
The Sales Operations coordinator is responsible for executing customer order fulfillment including but not limited: Customer account management, order entry, shipping queue management, inventory allocation, freight coordination, inventory management, processing customer returns and troubleshooting any issue that may arise in the execution of these tasks. This role communicates with customers, Ilia sales and management teams, Ilia 3rd party warehouse teams and freight forwarders. The Sales Operations Coordinator is responsible for accuracy and timeliness during the all of the order fulfillment process. This position works within and is knowledgeable about Ilia Beauty’s ERP, EDI, eCommerce and WMS systems, troubleshooting and revising processes as well as reporting accuracy.
Essential Job functions and duties
The duties listed below are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omissions of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to this position or needed to meet company needs. Additional initiatives may be identified in the company’s performance review process.
- Works extensively with internal sales order processing system to ensure accurate and timely delivery of customer orders:
- Sets up new house accounts
- Enters all wholesale account orders
- Oversees EDI Processing
- Communicates with wholesale buyers, freight forwarders and other parties involved in order execution
- Manages daily shipping queue
- Executes product allocation strategy
- Manages freight and logistics needs for wholesale accounts
- Oversees returns processing
- Reviews raised charges and fees on misshipments and shipping errors
- Assists Sales with miscellaneous requests including but not limited to: CC charges, credits on account and ad-hoc reporting
- Assists the Sales Operations Manager with Inventory Management & reporting
- Communicates clearly and proactively and strives to maintain positive relationships with all accounts, vendors and fulfillment partners
- Troubleshoots potential issues that could impact order execution
- Represents Ilia Beauty professionally and in a manner that is consistent with Ilia’s core values
- Adhere to Ilia’s policies, procedures, products, programs and services
- All other duties as assigned
Position qualification guidelines:
- Ideal candidate has experience executing retail and sales operations with big box retailers but other applicable experience will be considered such as demonstrated use of sales, order fulfillment and/or logistics systems
- Understanding of standard manufacturing order to cash workflow
- Intermediate Excel skills required; must be able to use VLOOKUP type functions as well as create functional pivot tables
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and a customer service mentality are a must
Sound like a good fit? Please send your resume to careers@ILIAbeauty.com and make sure to include a cover letter with salary requirements and explaining your unique story and how you can contribute to our success. Please reference “Sales Operations Coordinator” in subject line. Please, no phone calls, no recruitment agencies. ILIA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.